Warmind is a downloadable content (DLC) expansion pack for Destiny 2. It was released on May 8, 2018. Golden Age Warsats begin to crashing into Mars at an alarming rate and old galciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of Rasputin. An ancient Hive army swarm to the service of their god Xol. The Guardian is assisted by Golden Age scientist and hero of the Twilight Gap, Anastasia Bray. 
Ana Bray, a Guardian long thought lost, searches for a connection to her past. Her search leads her to the polar caps of Mars. As Golden Age warsats begin crashing into the ice, the glaciers begin to thaw, revealing the core of the Warmind Rasputin – and an ancient Hive army bent on its destruction. Now free, the Hive swarm in service to their god Xol. The Guardian must help Ana discover her past and destroy the Hive’s gargantuan worm-god before it is too late.
- Maximum Power level increased: "soft cap" at 340 and "hard cap" at 380
- New activity: Escalation Protocol
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Destiny Dev Team (2018) "Destiny 2 Development Roadmap – 04/11/2018". Bungie. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bungie (2018) YouTube: Warmind Reveal Archive Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Bungie (2018) YouTube: Tune in to the 'Warmind' Reveal Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- ↑ Cozmo (2018) "This Week at Bungie - 4/18/2018". Bungie. Retrieved April 19, 2018.