- PETRA VENJ: Before I earned my post as the Queen's Emissary, I served her in the Reef Wars. The Silent Fang are assassins, killers. Real charmers. During the war, they went after our commanders. They'll do the same to the House of Devils. Variks and I know all their tricks, though. We'll get 'em.
- PETRA VENJ: We think they're gathering at the Cosmodrome gates. Best we find them before they do what they do best. Watch your back.
The Guardian heads into The Breach.
- PETRA VENJ: In the war, I lead an attack on the Fang during the Cybele Uprising. We managed to kill or capture most of them. Only reason we won, I think.
The Guardian fights through waves of Fallen enemies, venturing further into The Breach until coming to a hallway lined with tripmines.
- PETRA VENJ: Variks, why have the Devils deployed so many traps?
- VARIKS: Devils can detect comm signals as well as we can. They... they know. The Wolves have their scent.
The Guardian either destroys or runs past the traps, approaching the exit of The Breach.
- PETRA VENJ: The Fang probably helped Skolas escape, but rumor has it the Queen gave him to the Nine. How did the Fang get Skolas past them?
The Guardian exits The Breach and arrives on the other side of The Wall.
- PETRA VENJ: We're detecting... yes, Wolf comms just beyond the wall. That has to be the Fang. Eyes up, Guardian.
Dregs, Vandals, and Captains are in the clearing. Upon defeating them, the Guardian is engaged by the Silent Fang. After defeating a few waves of enemies, Fallen chatter can be heard over the comms.
- VARIKS: That was commander of the Fang. He just called you a... well, it was an insult.
The Guardian finishes off the last waves of Fallen and Silent Fang.
- PETRA VENJ: Nice work! You've denied Skolas the House of Devils, but there's another Fallen house on Earth. I'd be willing to bet he's going after the Kings next.