As of today - 25/7/14 - Devil Walkers are in the game. One is fought as a public even in "Explore Cosmodrome" In Old Russia on Earth. 188.8.131.52 21:02, July 25, 2014 (UTC)JD
This page needs serious fixing or transfer.
The Fallen are more of a faction than a species, and the whole Fallen page seems to revolve around the Vandals instead of the dregs and the shanks and the servitors —Preceding unsigned comment added by Arc Hunter (talk • contribs)
- Wow that is exactly opposite, the Fallen are a species made up of multiple factions (at least five by the current count), the Vandals are probably the most average members of the species... The Dregs are not a different species, and the servitors and shanks are merely robots created and utilized by the species (walkers are also implied to be robotic), the Dregs have merely had their lower arms removed, you can even see the stumps.... you collect the caps that cover them sometimes in patrol missions. ralok (talk) 16:01, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
- The Fallen are the four-armed Dregs, Vandals, Captains, Archons, and Kells. Shanks and Walkers seem to be robots created by the Fallen. Servitors are said to be "machine gods," which is the only evidence to suggest that they are a separate "race" altogether, but in-game, Servitor kills still count towards Fallen kills.
- Also, please remember to sign your talk page posts with ~~~~. -- Vektor0 (talk) 16:06, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
- On top of that, the Grimmoire Cards go into detail with this. Kamikaze839 16:08, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I do agree that the page needs a bit of an overhaul, I think that perhaps robotic units should be ina different section than organic units? ralok (talk) 16:10, September 25, 2014 (UTC)
I noticed it says that it releases the fallens soul when you get a pricision kill.
Is this true? do we have any official confirmation? I always thought it was something more along the lines of ether venting (from the sups).
- The in-line citation states that it's from Bungie's panel at the 2013 Game Developers Conference. The citation ought to include the time in the video where the subject is discussed, but since the info comes directly from a Bungie employee, it holds the highest reliability according to our Reliable Sources policy. -- Vektor0 (talk) 14:56, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
Add House of Rain?
It no longer exists, but Variks and the Grimoire speak of a House of Rain. Should we add it to the list?
184.108.40.206 23:35, May 24, 2015 (UTC) X
When you get a headshot on a Fallen Dreg, Vandal, or Captain, they are seen with their hands clutching at where their heads were, along with a white mist rising from their corpses. The white mist is called Ether, and it's a vital substance that the Fallen need to survive; the reasonn for this is not known.