Sunsinger is a Warlock subclass in Destiny. The subclass is unlocked when any of a player's characters reach level 15. Sunsinger's super ability, Radiance, allows the player to deal more area damage by reducing the cooldown of grenades while active. Radiance's modifiers can allow a player to revive themselves after death, reduce incoming damage or reduce the cooldowns of a fireteam while active.
Sunsinger has been described as a support-oriented focus that includes some area-control abilities that allow players to block pathways or doors and keep enemies from getting close. Compared to the Voidwalker subclass, Sunsinger is more defensive, with two damage reduction modifiers and a modifier that causes melee to knock back enemies.
- Solar Grenade: A grenade that creates a flare of Solar Light which continually damages enemies trapped inside. Binds to L1/LB
- Firebolt Grenade: A grenade that unleashes bolts of Solar Light at nearby enemies. Binds to L1/LB
- Fusion Grenade: A grenade that causes bonus damage when attached to its target. Binds to L1/LB
- Glide: Double jump in mid-air to activate glide.
- Focused Control: Upgrades Glide for better directional control while in mid-air.
- Focused Burst: Upgrades Glide to provide an initial burst of speed.
- Balanced Glide: Upgrades Glide to provide bonuses to both speed and control.
- Radiance: Fill yourself with Solar light, dramatically increasing the effectiveness of all your abilities. Binds to R1 and L1/RB and LB
- Song of Flame: While active, Radiance reduces all cooldowns for nearby allies.
- Radiant Skin: While active, Radiance reduces incoming damage.
- Fireborn: Radiance can now be activated from beyond the grave. Doing so returns you to life.
- Scorch: A powerful melee attack that ignites enemies, causing damage over time. Binds to R1/RB
- Flame Shield: Damaging enemies with Scorch reduces incoming damage for a short time.
- Solar Wind: Reduces the cooldown of Scorch. Hitting an enemy with Scorch knocks them back.
- Brimstone: Reduces the cooldown of Scorch. Killing enemies with Scorch causes them to explode.
- Arcane Wisdom: Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Arcane Spirit: Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
- Arcane Force: Training focused on toughness and speed.
- Radiant Will: Increases the duration of Radiance.
- Viking Funeral: Enemies you ignite burn take more damage from all sources. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Sunburst: Killing an enemy with Scorch generates an Orb of Light.
- Ancestral Order: Training focused on all attributes.
- Chaos Order: Training focused on speed.
- Divine Order: Training focused on toughness at all costs.
- Touch of Flame: All grenades ignite enemies, causing damage over time.
- Angel of Light: Aiming your weapon while in the air will hold you in place for a short time.
- Gift of the Sun: Gain an additional grenade.
- Sunbreakers: Increase duration of Solar Grenade. Gain an additional Solar Grenade.
- Heart of the Praxic Fire: Decreases all cooldowns when Radiance is active.
- Starfire Protocol: Gain an additional Fusion Grenade.
- Claws of Ahamkara: Gain an additional charge for Scorch.
- Purifier Robes: Activating Radiance from death disorients nearby enemies.