|This article does not have enough images, has outdated images, or has images that do not meet our high standards. You can help by adding new images. [Proposed: August 5, 2017]|
- Reach the Ritual Site
- Collect Taken Polyps
- Find a Tomb Husk
- Deposit the Tomb Husk
- Kill the Infantine
- ERIS MORN: The machinations of the Hive never cease. By your hand, Oryx has been thrown from our world. But His will still drives the horde, clawing at the Light. In the depths of the Dreadnaught, a coven of Acolytes gestate an abomination: a warspawn of the Hive, pulsing and growing in a pool of Taken power. We cannot suffer this beast to live.
- ERIS: The priests of Oryx work their spell deep in the heart of the ship. Your goal is simple: summon the beast before their work is complete. Begin with the crackling green core of their magic. Find champions of the Hive and harvest their souls.
- 'ERIS: The soul you have harvested—-it screams for freedom. Find a tomb husk and give it purchase.
The Guardian finds a tomb husk floating above a shrine.
- GHOST: Hey, a Tomb Husk!
The Guardian picks it up.
- ERIS: The souls nestle within the husk. Find its gestation pit and summon forth the beast. Do not allow its worm to complete the cycle. End it now.
Several Ogres appear, reinforced by more Hive. The Guardian heads to the other side of The Founts and finds the black liquid pool, guarded by Knights and Acolytes. They put the tomb husk inside. A rumbling is heard, and the Guardian steps back. The Infantine slowly crawls out of the black pit, accompanied by several Thrall and Cursed Thrall.
- ERIS: Send it back to the void!
The Guardian is attacked by the Infantine, Cursed Thrall, Knights, and Ogres. The Guardian kills the Infantine, and the remaining Hive disappear.
- ERIS: The Hellmouth, the Chamber of Night, the Taken. Always have the gods of the Hive worked against the Light. Today, you held them in check. Today, the Darkness gained no ground.