At close quarters a fist is better than any gun.
- Flashbang Grenade: An explosive grenade that disorients the enemies it damages. Binds to L1/LB
- Pulse Grenade: A grenade that periodically damages enemies inside its explosive radius. Binds to L1/LB
- Lightning Grenade: A grenade that sticks to any surface, periodically emitting bolts of lightning. Binds to L1/LB
- Lift: Jump and press again while in the air to activate Lift.
- Increased Height: Upgrades Lift to travel to greater heights.
- Increased Control: Upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air.
- Catapult: Upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum.
- Fist of Havoc: Smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light. Binds to R1 and L1/RB and LB
- Aftermath: Fist of Havoc leaves a damage-dealing field in its wake.
- Death from Above: After jumping, Fist of Havoc can be aimed at enemies below.
- Shockwave: Fist of Havoc unleashes a wave of devastating energy which travels along the ground.
- Storm Fist: A punishing melee attack that deals bonus damage. Binds to R1/RB
- Overload: Hits with Storm Fist have a chance to immediately reset its cooldown.
- Discharge: Hits with Storm Fist deal area of effect damage around the target.
- Amplify: Kills with Storm Fist significantly reduce the cooldown of Fist of Havoc.
- Titan Codex I: Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
- Titan Codex II: Training focused on speed and toughness.
- Titan Codex III: Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Headstrong: Sprinting increases the leap distance of Fist of Havoc.
- Aftershocks: Increases the duration of the Pulse Grenade, Lightning Grenade, and Aftermath.
- Transfusion: Kills with Storm Fist or Shoulder Charge immediately trigger health regeneration.
- Titan Codex IV: Training focused on all attributes.
- Titan Codex V: Training focused on maximum battle recovery.
- Titan Codex VI: Training focused on raw speed.
- Unstoppable: You are harder to kill while using Fist of Havoc.
- Shoulder Charge: After sprinting for a short time, unleash a devastating melee attack.
- Juggernaut: After sprinting for a short time, gain a protective shield.
- Helm of Inmost Light: Provides Death From Above and Headstrong for Fist of Havoc.
- An Insurmountable Skullfort: Kills with Storm Fist immediately regenerate health. You also respawn with full melee energy.
- Mk. 44 Stand Asides: Increases the duration Shoulder Charge remains active.
- Eternal Warrior: Provides Unstoppable for Fist of Havoc.
- Thagomizers: Grants Amplify for free. Gain an additional melee charge.
- Peregrine Greaves: Shoulder Charge deals bonus damage when activated in the air.