Sniper rifles are a class of special weapons in Destiny. They are outfitted with long-range scopes and deal tremendous precision damage.
- Very-High-Impact: High-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 12 and an Impact value of 37. Examples include Efrideet's Spear, Devil's Dawn and Black Spindle.
- High-Impact: Medium-high-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 19 and an Impact value of 31. Examples include 1000-Yard Stare, Y-09 Longbow Synthesis, and Ice Breaker.
- Medium-Impact: Medium-low-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 26 and an Impact value of 22. Examples include Aoife Rua-D, Defiance of Yasmin, and Hereafter.
- Low-Impact: Low-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 37 and an Impact value of 16. Examples include Tao Hua Yuan, Extrasolar RR4, and Praedyth's Revenge.
- Very-Low-Impact: Very-low-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 40 and an Impact value of 13. Examples include Uzume RR4, Weyloran's March, and Glass Promontory.
- Extremely-Low-Impact: Extremely-low-impact sniper rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 43 and an Impact value of 10. Examples include the Saigon-LR5, 20/20 AMR7 and Subtle Nudge DN7.
The following table illustrates the performance of each sniper rifle archetype in the Crucible:
||Damage Per Hit
- ↑ Reddit "In-depth weapons sats spreadsheet 2.0 (Time To Kill, Damage, RPM), featuring all new weapons from The Taken King Expansion!". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- ↑ Reddit "Mercules' Massive Breakdown Weapon Stats Spreadsheet, Including Stats and Times-to-Kill". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.