- ERIS: Rasputin is the last of the Warminds. They were the greatest defense systems ever devised: a massive network of satellites and doomsday weapons built to protect humanity. Crota's army gathers near one of the Warmind's hidden bunkers. We cannot let the Hive destroy Rasputin, or worse, control him.
- The Guardian spawns in the Mothyards.
- ERIS: There's a secret entrance to the Warmind's bunker beneath the Forgotten Shore. Stop the Hive from reaching Rasputin.
- The Guardian enters the canyon leading to the Forgotten Shore.
- ERIS: Rasputin remains silent, but still fights to protect us. We cannot let Crota's army find a way around the Warmind's defenses, or Crota's disciples with flood the Earth.
- The Guardian reaches the Forgotten Shore and heads toward the old communications where one of Rasputin's relays are located. The Guardian descends the stairs inside, and when entering Bunker RAS-2, orchestral music begins to echo throughout the room.
- ERIS: That music... Rasputin's in trouble!
- The large triangle doors are lifted open, and the Guardian enters Rasputin's bunker.
- ERIS: I've never known him to welcome visitors. Find the control room.
- The Guardian continues deeper into Rasputin's bunker to Seraphim Vault.
- ERIS: The Hive! They found a way inside. Don't let them reach Rasputin!
- ERIS: Find the controls. Make sure the Hive haven't destroyed Rasputin.
- The Guardian approaches the control panel on the far side of the room. All screens turn red with a loud noise. Orchestral music begins to play over the speakers.
- ERIS: Something's wrong!
- Omnigul appears above the control panels, summoning a horde of Thrall in front of her.
- ERIS: Omnigul! Silence her screams!
- As the Guardian kills the Thrall, Omnigul teleports into the room outside of the main chamber, visible through a window. Omnigul then starts to summon more Hive forces. The Guardian battles and kills these forces. Finally, Omnigul summons a powerful Ogre, the Might of Crota. The Guardian defeats the Might of Crota. Omnigul disappears. The room brightens up and the music fades. Machines begin to turn on and whir back to life.
- ERIS: Well done, Guardian. Rasputin is safe, but Crota's army is more powerful than I thought. We cannot rest. Now is the time to stop them from waking Crota's soul.
- There are three dead Ghosts only accessible during this mission.