- Enter the Fallen hideout
- Take out the Kell's Guard
- Find Draksis
- Storm the Ketch
- Assault the Throne Room
- Kill Draksis
- GHOST: Those Fallen we faced in the Archive belong to the House of Winter. Their Kell, Draksis, has been hunted by Guardians for years. If these reports are correct, he's commanding them from a network of caves up in the Cinders. If we want to keep the Academy's secrets safe, we should push into the lair and take him out.
- GHOST: I'm ready if you are.
- GHOST: That's got to be the way into their lair.
The Guardian enters Winter's Lair.
- GHOST: There could be thousands of Fallen in here.
The Guardian travels deeper into the caves, killing Fallen along the way. Major Vandals appear at the entrance to the Cinders.
- GHOST: The Kell's Guard is here!
The Guardian takes them all out.
- GHOST: The Kell must be close.
Reaching the Cinders, the Guardian finds a docked Ketch next to the cliffs.
- GHOST: A Ketch! It must belong to the House of Winter. I've never seen one on the surface. The Kell's gotta be inside.
- GHOST: Somewhere on this thing, there's a throne room. That's where we'll find Draksis.
The Guardian pushes through more Fallen infantry, making their way deeper inside. After navigating several hallways, they find Draksis in his throne room.
- GHOST: There's the Kell!
The Guardian kills Draksis and his guard.
- GHOST: Draksis was one of the worst plagues this system has ever seen. Without their Kell, Houses usually turn against each other. We may finally have broken their hold on the Academy.