- High-Impact: High-impact pulse rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 59 and an Impact value of 30. Examples include The Messenger and Spare Change.25. The Häkke pulse rifle in this archetype is Lyudmila-D.
- Medium-High-Impact: Medium-high-impact pulse rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 66 and an Impact value of 14. Examples include Red Death, Smite of Merain, and SUROS PDX-41. The Häkke pulse rifles in this archetype are Apple of Discord and Herja-D.
- Medium-Low-Impact: Medium-low-impact pulse rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 73 and an Impact value of 7. Examples include Bad Juju, Hawksaw, and SUROS PDX-45.
- Low-Impact: Low-impact pulse rifles have a Rate of Fire value of 77 and an Impact value of 4. Examples include Grasp of Malok and Oversoul Edict.
|Archetype||Damage Per Hit||Time-to-Kill (seconds)|
- ↑ Dague, David. (2015) "Bungie Weekly Update - 07/23/2015". Bungie. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- ↑ Reddit "In-depth weapons sats spreadsheet 2.0 (Time To Kill, Damage, RPM), featuring all new weapons from The Taken King Expansion!". Retrieved June 12, 2016.
- ↑ Reddit "Mercules' Massive Breakdown Weapon Stats Spreadsheet, Including Stats and Times-to-Kill". Retrieved June 12, 2016.