When the Fallen House of Wolves first attacked The Reef after the Queen interfered in their participation in the Battle of Twilight Gap, she defeated their then-current Kell. She offered the rest of the House a show of mercy and a home in the Reef, in exchange for their allegiance.
Eventually, the House of Wolves rebelled against the Queen and left the Reef, killing some of her guards during their escape. The Queen offered the riches of her Reef as bounty for the traitors.
The Queen herself played no direct role in the quashing of the rebellion, up until the Guardian defeated the Wolves' new Kell, Skolas. Queen Mara and her Guard arrived and captured Skolas, imprisoning him in the Prison of Elders and rewarding the Guardian with the promised riches.
When Oryx 's armies threatened the Reef, Mara Sov organized a frontal attack on the Dreadnaught, sending several Harbingers against the vessel, but to no effect. The power within was greater than the Queen could have imagined, and the Dreadnaught released a massive pulse that wiped out the attacking Awoken fleet, including the Queen's vessel as well as part of Prince Uldren's fighter squadron. Mara Sov has not been heard from or seen since and is considered missing in action.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 List of Grimoire Cards/The Queen
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bungie (2014) Destiny, A Key Awaits. Activision.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Bungie (2015) Destiny: House of Wolves, Queen's Ransom. Activision.
- ↑ List of Grimoire Cards/The Queen's Brother
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 (2015) YouTube: Official Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Prologue Retrieved April 27, 2015.
- ↑ Lost and Found: "And so, in whatever way I can, I will keep hope alive. Stupid though it might be."</small>
- ↑ The Taken War: Petra: "But just in case ... Please, Mara, reach out. Contact Petra, contact me."</small>