|This article does not meet Destiny Wiki's high standards. Help improve this article by cleaning it up! [Proposed: September 25, 2015]|
Legendary Marks are a currency used to purchase weapons, armor, and resources from Vanguard, Crucible, and faction vendors in the Tower. Guardians can earn Legendary Marks beginning at level 18, but are limited to an inventory cap at 200. The Mark system is unaffected by the Weekly Reset, meaning Legendary Marks can be earned indefinitely per week, though only up to the cap of 200. They are also account-wide, thus all characters share and spend from the same Mark pool.
- Weekly Crucible Playlist (10 Legendary Marks three times per week per account)
- Weekly Story Playlist (20 Legendary Marks five times per week per account)
- SIVA Crisis Heroic (10 Legendary Marks three times per week per account)
- Dismantling legendary weapons and armor (3-5 Legendary Marks depending on amount of experience invested into the item)
- Certain Iron Banner and Trials of Osiris bounties (25 Legendary Marks)
- Various quests