Eastern Flood Zone
|Crucible Maps||Exodus Blue|
The cradle of humanity - a world of ancient glory, waiting to be retaken.
|— In-game description|
Earth is the native homeworld of the human species. The planet currently lies mostly in ruins except for the City, which was rebuilt following extraterrestrial assaults. It currently lies under the protection of the Traveler.
- The City - Humanity's last remaining civilization, home to the Tower
- City Perimeter - The area immediately surrounding the City, home to Twilight Gap
- Eastern Flood Zone - A flat, dry grassland home to the Crucible map Rusted Lands
- Mumbai Push - A ruined land filled with "jungle-choked towers" presumably known once as Mumbai, India
- Old Chicago - The ruins of the city Chicago in North America
- Old Russia - A toxic, alien-infested wasteland once known as Kazakhstan