|Locations||Eastern Flood Zone|
|Story Missions||A Guardian Rises|
The Dark Within
The Last Array
|Strike Missions||The Devils' Lair|
|Crucible Maps||Exodus Blue|
The cradle of humanity - a world of ancient glory, waiting to be retaken.
|— In-game description|
Earth is the native homeworld of the human species. The planet currently lies mostly in ruins except for the City, which was rebuilt following extraterrestrial assaults. It currently lies under the protection of the Traveler.
- The City - humanity's last remaining civilization, located below the Tower.
- Tower - home of the Guardians, a non-combat social place.
- Old Russia - a toxic, alien-infested wasteland once known as Kazakhstan.
- Twilight Gap - an important part of humanity's history home to the Crucible map of the same name.
- The Wall - a large barrier built by the Titans to protect the City from alien species.
- Mumbai Push - a ruined land filled with "jungle-choked towers" presumably known once as Mumbai, India.
- Eastern Flood Zone - a flat, dry grassland home to the Crucible map Rusted Lands.
- Array - a large building in or near Old Russia.