Bladedancer is a Hunter subclass in Destiny. The subclass is unlocked when any of a player's characters reach level 15. Bladedancer Hunters have abilities more focused on close-ranged combat as opposed to a Gunslinger Hunter.
The Bladedancer's Super Ability is Arc Blade. Arc Blade powers up the Hunter and their knife with Arc Light. The Hunter then slashes anything in their midst, dealing heavy damage and often killing most enemies.
Skill Tree Edit
- Flux Grenade: An explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies. Binds to L1/LB
- Skip Grenade: A grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies. Binds to L1/LB
- Arcbolt Grenade: A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies. Binds to L1/LB
- Double Jump: Jump a second time after leaving the ground.
- Higher Jump: Upgrades Double Jump for even greater height.
- Better Control: Upgrades Double Jump for better directional control while in the air.
- Blink: A short distance teleport that replaces Double Jump. (-1 Recovery)
Super Ability Edit
- Arc Blade: Charge your blade with Arc Light and consume your foes with lightning. Binds to R1 and L1/RB and LB
- Showstopper: Press "RT/R2" during Arc Blade to damage nearby enemies in a 360-degree radius from the player.
- Razor's Edge: Press "RT/R2" during Arc Blade to unleash a destructive wave of energy that travels along the ground in a straight path from the front of the player.
- Vanish: Press "RT/R2" during Arc Blade to disappear from sight for the duration of the Arc Blade Super or until an attack is made.
- Blink Strike: A powerful melee attack with extended range. Acts as a short distance teleport to the target. Binds to R1/RB
- Backstab: Hitting an enemy from behind with Blink Strike causes significantly more damage.
- Escape Artist: Hitting an enemy with Blink Strike grants brief invisibility.
- Fast Twitch: Reduces the cooldown of Blink Strike.
Class Modifiers Edit
- Path Forgotten: Training focused on toughness and speed.
- Path Forbidden: Training focused on battle recovery and speed.
- Path Unknown: Training focused on battle recovery and toughness.
Ability Modifiers Edit
- Fleet Footed: Increases maximum sprint speed and extends slide distance.
- Quick Draw: Weapons are ready immediately.
- Shadowjack: Increases the duration of invisibility effects.
Attribute Modifiers Edit
- Way of the Drifter: Training focused on all attributes.
- Way of the Fearless: Training focused on toughness at all costs.
- Way of the Nomad: Training focused on maximum battle recovery.
Ability Modifiers Edit
- Encore: Killing an enemy with Arc Blade extends its duration.
- Stalker: Gain invisibility after crouching in place for a short time.
- Hungering Blade: Kills with Arc Blade and Blink Strike immediately regenerate health.
- Mask of the Third Man: Arc Blade strikes use less super energy.
- Lucky Raspberry: Arcbolt Grenade chains further. Spawn with grenade energy.
- ATS/8 Tarantella: Arc Blade and grenade recharge faster.
- Shinobu's Vow: Improves Skip Grenade and you gain additional Skip Grenade charge.